Monday, July 3, 2023

Today’s Thought “Send Me, I’ll Go!” G. Ward Exodus 3 13 Then Moses said to God, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” Such an assignment can be understandably intimidating, teaching humility that reverences Who gave the assignment (cf.Matt.10:28) and whereas Holy God still assigns every believer in the same, be sure to first acknowledge Moses’ endeavor to absolutely speak the Truth of God’s Word (Rev.22:18-19), along with ensuring that mankind’s presumptive notions that insist HE’S anything like us is extinguished (for HE is Holy). If you find yourself too confident in your ability to convey such messaging of eternal proportions, it can be likened to having the key to heaven upon gaining the presence of one needing His grace, to soon afterwards see them die to the earth, more impressed with your eloquence, than His omnipotence (*John 15:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment