Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Today’s Thought “False Humility” G. Ward Proverbs 16 3 Commit your works to the LORD, and your plans will be established. My status in earth more embraces the uncertainty of days ahead and desires what’s best for those yet motioning towards an unending posture of happiness so entirely temporal. The speed of days has included 24 hours for quite some time now, but our daily challenges (with its insistence to pack our schedules with things concerning our welfare – cf. Phil.2:3-4), can/will leave others dispirited. Each of us experience days not so great and whereas “No man is an island,” we’ll need one another. If I’ve more practiced self-preservation, than availability to others, I’m guilty of perpetuating the lack of care societally. Instead, I absolutely owe to any the grace shown me by my Savior (Eph.5:1-2).

No comments:

Post a Comment