Friday, November 4, 2022

Today’s Thought “Won’t It Be Grand?” G. Ward Revelation 5 9 And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the scroll and to break its seals; for You were slaughtered, and You purchased people for God with Your blood from every tribe, language, people, and nation.” When I was a child, I absolutely suggested to most my hatred for slower songs; desiring others upbeat. The truth however went privatized, because I actually ascribed to both, even celebrating many genres; indicating mood swings (perhaps early psychosis?). I still enjoy music, but my greatest song is now meditative (cf. Ps.118:24); particularly as I contemplate being included in the Lamb of God’s plan before the foundation of the world. Moreover, and as I’ve been privileged to visit other nations where language barriers and cultural differences exist, to witness their adoption unto spiritual unity proposed by the Holy One, understood every ideology and genre won’t matter when eternity becomes our actuality and whereas disparities that leads to wrongful category, even suggesting some as inferior, will ultimately reveal an eternal celebration of the relationship that guided their lives, along with allowing their sins to be forgiven. There’s Room…

No comments:

Post a Comment