Thursday, October 14, 2021

Today’s Thought “Yelling Fire, Where There’s None” G. Ward Matthew 12:36-37 “I tell you, on the Day of Judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” Those of my inner circle know me differently, compelling me to speak openly and whereas the many others witness my “being guarded” mentality can be deemed spiritual attitude disorder. I say that in view of every believer’s confession of the Lord’s reign and rule of our lives with an unmatched regard, portraying the highest, exemplary Love; whereas our insistence to be transformed (entirely) onto emulating Christ is a daily pursuit (Phil.2:1-5). More imperative to consider than a multitude of juxtaposed personality traits is allowing the Truth of God’s Word as our constraint and not another self-proposed diet whereby discipline is soon compromised because of a foolish mantra perceived that says “I can” which represents another wrongful attitude of arrogance where every prior generation of man failed thereunto (*Jn.15:5)…

No comments:

Post a Comment