Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Today's Thought "On Injured Reserve" G. Ward Psalm 32 3 When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long. 4 For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality failed as with the dry heat of summer. Until 2012 (particularly in professional sports) athletes that suffered injuries disallowing their team contribution were subject to dismissal by that organization and whereas they now are allowed time for recovery to then be reactivated, is comparable to our Lord's merciful kindness to us and although our injuries are mostly self-imposed, HE remains the Captor (to every soul He provides). restoring those He loves onto greater spiritual health and reprieve's contingency remains repentance (Ac.3:19, 1 Jn.1:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment