Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Today’s Thought “Tears From A Clown” G. Ward Psalm 63 4 So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. 5 My soul is satisfied as with fat and fatness, And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips. While religious enthusiasts share how necessary it is to be entirely upbeat in demeanor as it correlates to “letting our light shine before men” there’s a spiritual recognition that witnessed Jesus’ weeping and although we’re not privy to the range of every emotion from this Wonderful Savior, we understand His humanity as sinless, so we follow. Moreover, our days are replete with both happy and sad, but despair is not to be mentioned among us. Why? Because access to our Redeemer has become the satisfaction that most assuredly brings joy and solace. Tears of depression will soon echo praise when trust in HIS care is centerpoint over miseries. It’s a joy to call HIM LORD…

No comments:

Post a Comment