Thursday, May 7, 2020


Today’s Thought “Bouts In Forgetfulness” G. Ward

 

Psalm 16:5-6 Lord, You alone are my portion and my cup; You make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

 

There’s not a time where I’ve endeavored convening with the Lord (through His words) to be satisfied with my behavior/attitude. His presence in me is so much more appreciated, particularly in view of my self-centeredness. It helps me in re-establishing proper spiritual posture that can never be sustained when I decide on tactic(s) suitable for change, but only has foundation when I call on His sufficiency that’s transformative. Moreover, I’m so glad He awakens me onto a newness; to not regard past imperfects, but delivers me; establishing an effectual route to pursue worthy of travel. His Name is Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment