Monday, December 4, 2017


Today’s Thought “Is the Sovereignty of God A Mistake?” G. Ward

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”  God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:26-27

Recent Headlines read, Pink and Carey Hart raising children to be gender neutral.” The singer loves the way the world is changing when it comes to gender roles and stereotypes. "I was in a school and the bathroom outside the kindergarten said, 'Gender Neutral - anybody,' and it was a drawing of many different shapes," Pink said. "I took a picture of it and I wrote, 'Progress.' I thought that was awesome. I love that kids are having this conversation” (MSN. COM).

Amazingly, humanity’s posture of ever-evolving seeks a demand for Holy God to be equally wishy-washy (cf. Jn.4:24). I never felt obliged to come out of the closet in my heterosexuality; understanding it’s far too small an ideology against what I participate in for the remainder of 23.5 hours in a day. The hamburger I consumed took longer. Am I a hamburger?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment