Tuesday, December 5, 2017


Today’s Thought “I Wish I Had Listened” G. Ward

“My son, do not forget my teaching, But let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.” Proverbs 3:1-3

Wisdom imparted can often be rejected by segments of society that awaits a perceived credible source. Moreover, the variation of wisdom is often and particularly inauthentic because it fails to credit the Source. Wisdom is not a word until it determines to authenticate unto any Who is “All Wise” (cf. Mt.24:35) and the value of implicit follow-ship of life’s code found in Holy God’s word.

Therefore our promulgations should be disregarded for its limited scope that may sound off with perceived intelligence, but forgets that the next moment’s contingency for you and me belongs to the Most High (1 Pe.4:11).

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment