Monday, November 13, 2017


Today’s Thought “Under A Guise of Blessings” G. Ward

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” Matthew 5:8

Every motive of my existence should long for a peaceable contentment therein (cf. Pr.3:5-6). Instead, the whole of man insists on a practice in pleasuring oneself under a banner portraying that it’s my life to live (*1 Cor.6:19-20). There ultimately will be a spiritual reckoning perhaps too late in attaining and no matter how many chants of pseudo encouragement exists; the eternal standard is with tremendous contingency.

The beauty of this day given, affords me the second chance that desires conformity unto what’s truly best for me; that is, guidance in my every thought from the One and Only Proprietor of excellence.

Surrendering All, signed unfaithful

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment