Friday, November 6, 2015


Today’s Thought “You Dirty Rat!” G. Ward

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

Prayer answered for me generally involves Holy God reminding me of my personal redemption. Before the confidence in approaching the Throne Room, there’s a soul needing preparation (Eccl.5:1-2). It’s without an ordinary approach. Sure, I’ve been there ten thousands of time, but my familiarity dies because my view understands HE knows my inward parts (Ps.139:1-3). Although I’m well acquainted with HIS order, I’ll often arise refreshed, but soon I encounter me again (cf. 2 Co.5:7). My judgments are many, while my mercy limits. Like Saul (cf. Ac. 9:3-9) I need to be blinded, so that I may see…

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment