Tuesday, November 4, 2014


Today’s Thought “Unpopular” G. Ward

 

 “For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time.” 1 Timothy 2:5-6

 
Our world is over-flowing with a plethora of gods. A god may be defined as anything contemplated a great preponderance of any given day. It can also be that in what you spend the majority of time with. Matthew 6:21 says, “Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” In other words, the heart will reveal where your worship lies.

My personal worship of Holy God should not begin when the music plays; nor should it always begin with a song. I desire my contemplations to embrace the gift given me, Jesus (cf. Mt.5:16). Moreover, with greater intentionality, I’ll not neglect the intimacy intended (i.e. between God and man)… Thank God for Jesus!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment