Monday, September 22, 2014


Today’s Thought “Man Overboard!” G. Ward

 

 “Then they took Jonah and threw him overboard, and the raging sea grew calm.” Jonah 1:15

 

Many times in my life I’ve been swallowed by the big fish. While there, my encapsulation allowed my meditating what landed me there. Categorically, there’s repentance that will never delight in the stench of supposed gastric proportions ever again. I so relate to the Apostle Paul’s message at Romans 7: 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

Cause and effect must be the future consideration in every pursuit. My problem always invited what seemingly was proactive to endeavor, when in actuality was entirely reactive. The trouble rendered from this vanity demanded I recapitulate the proper mission given man; “Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this”
(Ps.37:5).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment