Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Today’s Thought “Inerrant” G. Ward

 

“God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” Genesis 1:27

 

Apologetics is a discipline, defending convictions emanating from a systematic usage of literary prose. As believers, ours is Holy God’s word (i.e. The Bible). Our defense is usually regarded as judgmental. Its convicting power is unusually explosive and demeaning; making giants small.

Unfortunately, we’ve more adapted to the times than to God’s sufficient word. This compromise pursued allows for illicit behaviors to become marginalized through every discourse necessary for conversion sake. We’ve walked on egg shells concerning social ills, at the expense of our eternality (cf. Mt. 10:28).

Media sensationalists are now reporting individuals “coming out,” revealing their supposed sexuality. I’m more confused than ever before! Pragmatic contemplations demand I’M NOT WHAT I DO! The person I am is not defined by the small percentage of time I spend flattering myself!  Inalienably and unequivocally, I’ve been made a man! My presence on the earth is as a result of a natural process of man and woman coming together!

In years to come, we need not worry about population overflow, because perversion (That’s what Holy God calls it; cf. Ro.1:18-27) perpetuated disallows human reproduction.  Don’t call the LGBT (an initialism that collectively refers to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community) on me, because then it will be gay bashing in reverse… Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment