Friday, June 16, 2023

Today’s Thought “Seemingly All Alone” G. Ward Psalm 139 1 LORD, You have searched me and known me. 2 You know when I sit down and when I get up; You understand my thought from far away. 3 You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. 4 Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, LORD, You know it all. Father God, there appears no escape from Your presence and we absolutely thank You. Our endeavors however, have been mostly selfish, even defensive; desiring recognition for our worth and whereas others war similarly, they’ll fail to acknowledge us, but thanks be to our God, for HE is faithful and having the King of Eternity as LORD, causes our repentance for failure to recall that tremendous phenomenon, particularly as our struggles persist with visions gratifying to flesh; we more want to be overcome in the Spirit and we know the road tagged steadfast and immovable convenes with You to diffuse thoughts and actions unbecoming of Your glory. We ask for change, seeking our Lord to impose at an instant the perfection that was found in HIM, forgetting He’s now on the inside of us. Forgive our unbelief and thereafter, as we adjourn to Your Word, may its compelling be the change that blesses Your Holy Name, through Jesus we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment