Friday, April 22, 2022

Today’s Thought “Known for Pleasantries” G. Ward John 17:22-23 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Having answers in a premeditated sense, particularly as any are expressive of life’s difficulties cancels a similar care shown by our Savior and whereas “Jesus wept” ours must learn the essence of walking alongside of one another in view of the common denominator given man called sufferings. Those profoundly aware of the Savior’s suffering on their behalf will often begin a discourse of complaint to find their way to recalling His Sufficiency as the Grantor of peace. Let’s do our best to afford the brethren an opportunity for a return unto greater by the highest standard of mercy that found us…

No comments:

Post a Comment