Tuesday, December 3, 2019


Today’s Thought “Mercy Found Me” G. Ward

Psalm 31:19-22

19 How great is Your goodness,
Which You have stored up for those who fear You,
Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You,
Before the sons of men!
20 You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man;
You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.
21 Blessed be the Lord,
For He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city.
22 As for me, I said in my alarm,
“I am cut off from before Your eyes”;
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried to You.

Stress kills. It robs us of joy and the constant rehearsal therein denies a verse in song that insists, “I once was lost in sin, but Jesus took me in and then a little light from Heaven filled my soul. He bathed my heart in love and wrote my name above and just a little talk with Jesus made me whole.”

Feeling unworthy is two-fold; it first is unbelief because the Best was presented us with a King who loves us despite our unworthiness and then it’s the essence in humility that insists I’m nothing without HIM. The shelter from the Most High will miniscule the agony of every point in indifference we’re exposed. Praise His Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment