Monday, September 30, 2019


Today’s Thought “Insomnia At Work” G. Ward

Psalm 28:2 “Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help,
when I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.”

While many may seek to unfold some spectacular television show or a great novel of sorts, my insomnia (currently) desires to fill my soul with something far more substantive, God’s word. *I want to be clear; I’ve suffered with insomnia many times before and like so many surfed more than eight hundred channels looking for the perfect movie, whereas this time the quiet room was so very noisy and I needed rest.

Dependence on Who we regard as LORD must condescend from self determinations onto a spiritual posture that grants peace and when that level of worship becomes the insistence for any that will endure affliction’s visitation (cf. Jas.1:2-4), it won’t conjure up an elixir seemingly sufficient, but enjoin themself unto Who is Omniscient…

No comments:

Post a Comment