Monday, April 23, 2018


Today’s Thought “Without Trouble” G. Ward

“Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. Nevertheless I will argue my ways before Him.” Job 13:15

The notion of being mad with God is diminished as our consultation through His words testifies to the patriarch’s of faith sufferings. For our time there’s more a false idea to perceive that mandates going to Holy God means the removal of your problem(s) – cf. Phil.4:6-7. While earthly parentage seeks to protect their children, we disallow becoming a false shadow therein. In other words, if our children never encounter sufferings, they’re spoiled (i.e. rotten).

Monday was given for a fight in determining that Holy God’s counsel will stand the test of time and the peace it gives insists on my return unto HIM (Eph.3:20-21).

No comments:

Post a Comment