Thursday, March 1, 2018


Today’s Thought “Way Back Home” G. Ward

God said to Solomon, "Since this is your heart's desire and you have not asked for wealth, possessions or honor, nor for the death of your enemies, and since you have not asked for a long life but for wisdom and knowledge to govern my people over whom I have made you king,” 2 Chronicles 1:11

Innocently desiring Holy God’s guidance is the process in reverence that regards my stewardship, not ownership of anything (Ps.24:1).At any point in my disconcert of this spiritual phenomenon being personally perceived, it’s me welcoming danger. The journey begun in spiritual diligence returns not to defiance for peace, but recognizes a Wonderful Savior always willing to reconcile, then restore him (**cf. 1 Ki.11:1-13).

Thursday Longs for Home…

No comments:

Post a Comment