Tuesday, February 6, 2018


Today’s Thought “Interrogating My Heart” G. Ward

 So the other disciples were saying to him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.” John 20:25

Universalism is the pervasive thought that demands what we’ve witnessed at every funeral insisting all go to heaven. Comfort in numbers identifying more with a premise from man, is the denial of “Truth” provided by Christ’s Sufficiency; but operating under the auspice of the Invisible is safer than the theatrics found in humankind (cf. Jn.4:24)

Tuesday’s witness must testify of personal intimacy with HIM vs. wavering belief that more relies on me as lord….

No comments:

Post a Comment