Tuesday, October 3, 2017


Today’s Thought “Multi-Tasking through Pain” G. Ward

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.” John 14:3

Every land introduced in the Word of God that celebrated prosperity in lengthy terms was guilty in dishonoring Holy God as Keeper. Sufferings, in man’s estimation are never celebratory; but remembrance of effect insists on the immediacy in my soul’s desire to be soothed (cf. Ac.4:12). It then craves the inherency to my earthly existence: that is, adoring Holy God for being a present help in difficulty (Ps.46:1).

Paris, London, Harvey, Irma, Jose, Maria, Mandalay Bay, North Korean threats, narcissism from most, discord, jealousies and me, is that which necessitates more meditations and supplications, keeping us ‘Closer With THEE…”

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment