Thursday, August 29, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “Supremacy, Knows My Name” G. Ward

Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd, I will not be in need.

 

Because HE lives on the inside of me, my trembling upon such meditative review in how I’ve acquiesced to chaos unending - makes my head hang low. HE, while in earth certainly taught by example, that consideration of man’s impropriety towards men who’d adopt mantras indifferent from theirs needed love (1 John 4:8) not anger, soon to become hatred. Moreover, our Great Shepherd, expressly embodied compassion as He’d view masses of people - “because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd" (Matt.9:36). HIS oppressors sought to kill HIM and He’d lead by example, insisting HIS own would love them and while like those disciples then, we stand perplexed with such inordinary commands and whereas HE prepared them and us in knowing our redemption was given despite our rebellion towards HIM and whereas HE died and was buried and rose in unlimited power, to guide such temporal, limited vessels (you and me) in earth to glory, we say, “Lead us LORD!”

No comments:

Post a Comment