Today’s
Thought “What You See, Is What You Get” G. Ward
Psalm
119:160, “The sum of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous
judgments is everlasting.”
I must admit
how troubled I’ve been for other’s consideration of perceived, co-equal
manuscripts prioritized over God’s Word. I’m an avid reader of most anything,
amazed even at qualitative authorship from many, but I’ve experienced the joy
to know what our Lord supplied when HE said, “My peace I give you; not as the
world gives” and that my friends is known solely through the Word of Truth.
Moreover, we’ll need to more understand it as final authority, particularly as
we unfold more of its reality that says, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but
MY words are forever.”
If as
believers, we’re people of eternity, dependent on our Lord’s sustenance in
everything, the assurance of HIS presence as we journey in/through this strange
and weary land, won’t happen mystically, but only through a daily consultation
mandated by our Creator.
And Lord
God, we pray for one another, that each of us “may be able to comprehend
with all the saints what is the width and length and height and
depth, and to know the love of Christ
which surpasses knowledge, that we may be filled to all
the fullness of God” and become more prepared to proclaim HIS grace and
mercy, as HIS words grant us security and comfort onto endurance. In Jesus
Name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment