Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 

Today’s Thought “Walking and Talking Zombies” G. Ward

1 John 5:12

He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have that life.

 

Believing in Jesus realizes HE is All-Wisdom and desiring HIS forgiveness for oversight in thinking I could rightly govern myself; after all, HE gave me a brain syndrome and although that epithet holds true, it’s contained in great limitation. Therefore, it’s incumbent on my limited ability to know what’s best for me; particularly since mankind is more taught by a hit and miss presumptive practice appearing to know, but is with comparability in playing roulette, to then lose considerably over and over again. Instead, to know HIM, trusts in His sacrifice, and welcomes Him into your heart, desiring to sin no more. If I come as I’ve been, there must be expectation in how He’ll change me and that change will come incrementally, when I investigate that Sacrifice made for me, despite my ongoing feud with flesh.

 

And Lord God, I’m so entirely thankful for this reflection point offered, knowing it’s not merely a great idea, but a lifestyle of depending on the Perfect One, who absolutely knows what’s best and whereas HE’S my Hero, my meditations rejoice for having HIM on my side. I know more than ever before, HE won’t leave me, creating in me a rightful spirit to remain in HIM. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment