Friday, September 27, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “Mercy: God’s Conduit Unto Us” G. Ward

Psalm 34:1

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

 

The pain of indecision, along with impetuous choosing can have a devastating effect and certainly has plagued me (many times) and if my motioning thereafter remains too busy, the unfortunate cycle continues, while unfolding faith in the Almighty as momentarily weak. Moreover, and because egoism fears failure, devising additional planning remains an unfortunate desperation (cf. Prov.16:18).

Instead, when my steps involve a spiritual plan each day that consults with Holy God’s plan (which allows employment and some enjoyment), devastations of sorts are minimized and desired intimacy increases understanding that when/if I fall again, an immediate return onto our Redeemer is warranted. Thank You Lord, for Your faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment