Tuesday, June 25, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “Conjoined Twins” G. Ward

Isaiah 6: Then I said, “Woe to me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of armies.”

 

Contrary to popular belief – our words spoken, truly are indicative of what’s in the heart and whereas many will ask of our Lord’s forgiveness upon premeditative consideration in saying something lacking quality, even demeaning, Holy God won’t understand (1 John 1:5). The Prophet Isaiah would immediately be overwhelmed in great introspection of his own humanity, feeling entirely sinful and undeserving of our Lord’s presence (cf. Matt.6:9). We’re given great admonishing from his experience and while visuals of Holy God’s greatness won’t exist for us, we who believe, must understand (as temples of the Holy Spirit – 1 Cor.6:19-20), God chose to live inside us and therefore mandates HIS governance maintains a spiritual cognizance in us wherever we go and weighing all we say and administer righteousness in accordance with HIS directives found in scripture (Jas.1:21-22).

No comments:

Post a Comment