Thursday, October 10, 2024

 

Today’s Thought “Spanked Graciously” G. Ward

John 16

But I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I am leaving; for if I do not leave, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. And He, when He comes, will convict the world regarding sin, and righteousness, and judgment:

The Savior promised, became “God with us” and HE would endeavor a work miraculously unparalleled that reconciliation from sin would allow a love relationship with Holy God for us and whereas believers’ praise in such is ongoing, there’s periodic spiritual lapse (with all – Ro.3:23), whereby godly sorrow overwhelms our soul and when that regret occurs, desiring the comfort once experienced – we must never forget to thank God, the Holy Spirit. Keep Pressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment